Thursday, January 13, 2005

CHAPTER ONE

Ok. So now the plan is to post everything that u wanna know about me from I was little till date. I was thinking of doing it stage by stage from primary, high school, matriks, college and sekarang ni sampai dah keje.so basically my family relocates a lot, I;ve stayed in seapark, ss 14, klang, seremban and damansara. Back when I was in kindergarden years noyhing much happens to me. Not that I can remember of. MKM (Maktab Kerjasama Malaysia) was my kindergarden’s name. nice place, made lots of frens but do no where they are right now. Most probably they won’t recognized me now and vice versa, coz I was a lil bit chubby back in the old days…my family was a typical migrated family who roots were from kampong (tapah to be specific) and then ventured into KL to find a better life (so to say). Back then i got only a little sis, sida whom has been my quarrel mate for the longest time. We used to fight like there’s no tomorrow but now it all changed. But I am not getting into that part yet coz it would be langkah bendul right…the freshest memory when I was like 5/6 years old is that I used to get lost in Jaya Supermarket section 14. I was out with my parents for groceries shopping. I recalled browsing through attractive toys at the toys deparment and all of a sudden I realized that my parents were not on my sight, panicked and started crying but then I found my way out of the supermarket and back home..ON FOOT. I guess that was when I realized that part of “survival mode” that later on become a life savior to me…somehow I always found a way to get out of the problems that I face. Not to brag about it or what but frankly I am proud about that criteria in me, and thankful for it because I know nit everybody has it. It’s true what they say that “apa yang tuhan tarik daripada kita, Dia akan balas dengan lebih baik”.